Call for Associates
Strong relationships and synergistic partnerships are integral to realizing our vision. We are always looking to collaborate with passionate individuals as well as like-minded organizations.
We currently work out of Dehradun, Pune and New Delhi.
29, Anekant Place
2nd Floor, Near Inderlok Hotel
Rajpur Road. Dehradoon-248001
+91 98733 76578
Nagrika is looking for passionate and driven research interns to assist us in our Knowledge Creation program. We are excited to onboard interns that have a deep interest in solving public problems.
Through this internship experience, students will learn about the current issues faced by Indian cities, conduct field work and explore Indian cities. They will also get exposed to the mainstream policy dialogue at city, state, national and international level
Presently we are looking for Master level students from Indian and International universities. Students from diverse courses may apply (including but not limited to public policy, law, urban planning, urban management, design, journalism, anthropology).
The interns will be expected to:
- Support existing research programs/projects
- Work with Nagrika’s partner organizations in developing proposals and/or assist in delivery/management
- Support building presentations, writing policy briefs and summaries
- Conduct data mining exercises from existing databases and websites
- Compile international and national best practices in selected policy domains
- Content writing, editing and designing
We give preference to long term internships i.e. greater than 3 months though shorter engagements may be considered on merit. Those interested, please fill this form. The Nagrika team will be in touch with you.